The pre-writing task was done in class. In order to convince or persuade people it’s essential to include facts, evidence and expert’s opinions. Do some research when you have made up your mind about the issue you will deal with.
ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT:
Animal conservation organizations in Peru:
These organizations provide alternatives to get in touch with wild animals
Next remember to follow these steps when writing:
- Think about the introduction. State what the situation is in an impersonal way.
- Think of at two or three reasons to support your opinion.
- Reflect on the possible arguments against them.
- Work on your conclusion. You final statement expresses your personal opinion.
- Write a draft. Use the ideas you wrote in your plan. Make sure you include the grammar and vocabulary from the unit.
- Use a formal style: no contractions or colloquial expressions. Formal style – Yale University
- Check for grammar, punctuation or spelling mistakes.
“Animal Rights Memorial – Sherborn, Massachusetts – DSC02932 (cropped 2)” by Daderot – Daderot. Licensed under CC0 via Wikimedia Commons – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Animal_Rights_Memorial_-_Sherborn,_Massachusetts_-_DSC02932_(cropped_2).jpg#/media/File:Animal_Rights_Memorial_-_Sherborn,_Massachusetts_-_DSC02932_(cropped_2).jpg