- AILMENT: a bodily disorder or chronic disease.
- REMEDY: a medicine or treatment that relieves pain or cures a usually minor illness. *relieve: to make (a problem) less serious.
- INJURY: harm or damage.
Free online Picture Dictionary for Kids: At the hospital
*orderly: a person who works in a hospital and does various jobs (such as moving patients or cleaning)
LINKS TO EXERCISES:
- Marshall Adult Education: Look at the pictures and choose the correct option
- Jerome Bluingez: Look and match
- Learning apps: Drag and match
- Web ESL.com: Listen and complete
HEALTH PROBLEMS AND TREATMENTS